Today we would like to make the report for the first quarter of 2020 available to our investors and supporters. We can already announce that we have been able to implement and at least drive forward all planned developments.
Developments of the first Quarter of 2020
Our company was founded at the end of 2019. Our team, consisting of our managing directors Michael Brandt, Thomas Voigt, Christoph Seidel and Marcel Beck, joined forces in 2019. The goals were also defined and written down at the end of last year.
The following developments and activities were carried out in the first quarter:
ICO, Smart Contract and Token Marketing:
- Start of the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) as a form of corporate financing.
- Creation of our website with the help of an external agency
- Creation of the necessary social media presences such as Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Bitcointalk and Telegram under the leadership of our Community Manager Marcel Beck
- Announcement of the ICO on our website and other social media channels
- Creation of the NMP Smart Contract as the foundation of our planned technical developments (DApp and Supplier Network)
- Announcement of our goals through interviews and news on technology blogs and news sites such as Digital-Voice.net, TechTricksForum.org, TechyBlog.org and many others.
- Cooperation with the Estonia based crypto exchange BitBlinx.com to ensure listing after the end of the ICO
- Start of an airdrop marketing campaign to promote the awareness of our project (2 NMP tokens per person)
- Listing of our NMP token on the market comparison applications CoinGecko and Coinpaprika.
- Listing of our NMP token on the Crypto portfolio tracking apps Blockfolio, Delta, Coin Stats and others.
- Establishment of our offices in the Excellent Business Center in Munich
- Concrete design and conception of our blockchain based neuromorphic computing chips
- Analysis of 154 research papers on the status quo determination of the technology
- Establishment of the NEF (Neural Engineering Framework) as part of our research activities in the coming months
- Cooperation with 6 researchers from 3 German universities who actively support us in our research
- Our research project was classified by the external researchers as plausible, possible and disruptive
- Cooperation with 3 German universities (contractual arrangement postponed due to the corona crisis)
- Establishing contact with 31 technology companies in Germany, 12 of which expressed concrete interest in our research
- 2 companies have already assured us that they will purchase and use our NMP token after the development of our decentralized marketplace (DApp).
- Planning to increase our software development team from 4 to 10
- Examination and preparation of applications for research and development funding from the European Union
We hope that we will also successfully tackle and close the second quarter of 2020. The global corona crisis could, however, delay some developments if the easing of restrictions on the part of the Federal Government of Germany is not lifted in the next few weeks.